Do you want to create new and lasting practises of well-being in your life?
Develop or Strengthen your mindfulness practise in daily life?
Time out for you each week?
Want to meet new and fun people that are exactly like you, all going through the same struggles in life and need a little support to get back on track?
Fun and easy techniques to bring you back to the present moment?
Understanding and recognising your emotions?
Set daily goals that are easy and achievable, enabling you set long term goals that too can be achieved to benefit your well-being.
These 6 week class are open to everyone, even if you have attended one of my Mindfulness programmes before, this is to bring together all aspects of well-being whether you are new to Mindfulness or have been living mindfully for years, it is coming together to share and support each other in a non-judgemental and supportive group.
WE will cover -
- Breathing and Body Relaxation Techniques
- Stress reduction
- Developing Listen and Communication skills
- Understanding your Emotions and how they affect us physically and mentally
- Develop ways to help you get out of the 'slump'
- Gentle movements to open up your energy
- Creating new practises to enhance your life and the lives of those you connect with
Evening Classes will be held Wednesdays at 7.30pm for one hour for 6 weeks from 11th January
Or text Sharon on 087 4127564 to book your place and make alternative arrangements for payment