Ponferrada to Sarria 2nd - 9th April 2019 costs €720 pps and a €120 single supplement applies.
A €200 deposit is required and you can book your flights at aerlingus.com
The flight will be Dublin To Santiago de Compostela.
ONLY 15 places available
The price includes:
- 7 nights B&B(continental breakfast)
- Transfer from Santiago airport to Ponferrada( over 200km)
- Luggage transfer, one piece per person
- Visit to Lugo to walk the Roman wall there, visit the Cathedral, visit the museum and the local indoor market
- Transfer from Sarria to Santiago ( 116 km)
- Transfer to Santiago airport (11km)
- Irish issued Camino passport
The price does not include:
- Travel/Medical insurance ( we highly recommend both)
Deposits can be transferred to this bank account;
Name: Mark Reynolds T/A Into the West Adventures
IBAN: IE29 BOFI 90387594671322
Please put your name on the transfer.
Deposits are non refundable. Balance payments are non refundable. No Exceptions. Please make sure that you have insurance in place in case you have to cancel.
It is up to each individual to be fit enough to complete the walks each day. If a person cannot finish a walk, for whatever reason, they will have to pay for the transport themselves. This usually means calling for a taxi. Into the West Adventures will not be liable for the costs.
The itinerary is;
Day 1: Arrive at Santiago airport and transfer to Ponferrada
Day 2: Ponferrada to Villafranca del Bierzo 23.5 km
Day 3: Villafranca del Bierzo to Herrerias 21.9 km
Day 4: Herrerias to O Cebreiro 9.8 km
Day 5: O Cebreiro to Triacastela 20.7 km
Day 6: Triacastela to Sarria 18.7 km
Day 7: After breakfast we will bus to Lugo to visit and walk on the Roman wall there. It is the only fully intact Roman wall in Europe.We will also visit the Cathedral, Museum and the indoor market. At 1 pm we will transfer tosantiago de Compostela and overnight there.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport in the afternoon.
link to our facebook event page for future updates if joining us Camino April 2019